Chad Brogan wrote:
I finally figured out the problem. Thanks to all
those who responded.
In case you're in the same boat, here are the details:
After discovering the cast-o-matic tool (absolutely brilliant), I got
the idea to put in some modprobe commands in the "commands to be
executed before the udpcast menu" box on the second cast-o-matic page.
I put in the following commands:
I'm not sure which or if all of them fixed the problem, but I was then
able to use the keyboard when booting udpcast.
These instructions are now in the udpcast start scripts, so it should
work automagically now.
So far the software has worked great! goodbye zenworks, hello udpcast.
Thanks for the enthusiasm ;-)