We are using Udpcast for some time now to clone pc's, and it's working
excellently, thanks for all the work that went into this project.
Recently we have changed hardware on our systems we clone, so i went to
the cast-o-matic site and made a new image.
We built a new client image on 20/9/2006 and download the new kernel
(184.108.40.206) to include on our pxe server.
We use LZOP compression, and this is what gives an error.
On the clients we receive the following message LZOP: Applet not found
as an error.
After that the system gives a message it wont reboot and ends.
We dont't have this error with gzip compression, but the image that
resides on our server is LZOP and i read on the udpcast website that
lzop is the preferred compression method. Could it be that we do
something wrong, or is there a bug in the latest udpcast
Thanks for looking into this.
Settings used :
e100 , ata_piix
no udpcast paramaters
compression : lzop
transfer direction : receiver
use ff shell
do not blank screen