[Udpcast] Scaling udpcast

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Thu Apr 24 23:24:10 CEST 2008

Just a quick addition to my earlier message. I just did a retest of doing the
imaging after opening both port 9000 and 9001 on both senders and
receivers. Sent the image to 19 receivers, and this time, it went thru with no
errors, and the files were the correct size? So, at least in this case, it would
appear that port 9001 is playing a part in this.