[Udpcast] Castomatic - Initrd (for PXE)...

MAECHLER Cyrille cmaechler at euroschool.lu
Thu Jun 21 09:26:30 CEST 2007

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with the images castomatic for PXE.

When I download the PXE image already prepared on the site, there is no
problem but if I want to create my own preconfigured image with
castomatic, the image will load but an error occures and we can see the
following error message :
	File "/lib/modules/2.6.21.3udpcast/modules.pcimap" not found (No
such file or directory)

I tried 3 images :
	- Preconfigured for a Dell optiplex 740 (NIC => tg3, Sata =>
sata_nv)
	- Preconfigured for a Dell optiplex GX620 (NIC => tg3, Sata =>
ata_piix)
	- Preconfigured (NIC => Autodetected, Sata =>Autodetected)

Please note that my DHCP server is on a Windows Server and that my TFTP
server is on another Windows Server. I don't think the problem come from
my infrastructure. The problem should come during the creation of the
image by castomatic.

Is someone already encounter this issue ?

Thanks a lot for any response,

--
Cyrille MAECHLER
IT Manager European School Luxembourg