[Udpcast] problem in 20060525

Alain Knaff alain at knaff.lu
Wed May 31 11:07:37 CEST 2006

Matt Mulsow wrote:
> Hello,
> When I specify the --mcast-all-addr (or --mcast-rdv-addr) option on the
> receiver, udpcast exits and displays "SIGSEGV". I am using the 20060525
> versions of the initrd and linux files for PXE booting. I have also tried
> using the 20060525 cd and had the same problem. I really appriciate all the
> hard work you have put into udpcast. Udpcast is crucial to our department
> and has served us very well.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt Mulsow
>
> Mechanical Engineering
> Texas Tech University

I checked this at my place, but could not reproduce the problem. Maybe
the problem is with another option than --mcast-add-addr?

Could you post the complete command line that you're using, and also
whether you use udpcast from the RPM or compiled it yourself.

And when does the crash occur? At the very beginning, or later in the
transfer?