[Udpcast] Please Help

Keeta Blankenship keetab at haywood.k12.nc.us
Tue May 23 15:01:18 CEST 2006

Our county really loves using udpcast, it such a helpful product. We
just got in new Dell computers, Optiplex GX620, with the nic Broadcom
NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit controller. I have the ver. 20062503 of udpcast
that we are using. I choose the Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5706/5708
driver on the cd and it acts like it is going to work, but after I put
in the IP and subnet mask and hit enter I get error messages of
SIOCSIFADDR: no such device, SIOSCINETMASK: no such device,
SIOCSIBRDADDR: no such device. Can anyone help me? We have 120 computers
to image.

Thank you,
Keeta Blankenship
Bench Tech