[Udpcast] Cast-o-matic

Mycah Mattox mdm at spain.d8i.com
Tue May 16 23:53:01 CEST 2006

Hey, I just noticed the new cast-o-matic with the option to add things.

It's a great idea, and I've been trying to use it.  However, I've been
running into problems.

First, it seems even though I'm telling it I want to preconfigure the boot
disk menu, the floppy image is still prompting me for every option.  I
need to send this to an associate whom will not really understand the
options given, and preconfiguring will be my best bet.

Another thing, I statically built sfdisk and made a script for it to load
so I can partition the drive before dumping a partition load, but the
problem is, it executes the commands after the udp boot disk menu/options
are run, so if the hard drive isn't partitioned, I have no /dev/hda1
option yet.

Is there a way to make it so my sfdisk runs before the udpcast menu?
Before the options are set?

Thanks!