[Udpcast] Lots of Timeouts using udpcast

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Mon Feb 27 06:24:34 CET 2006

Two quick additions. You want to check the duplex status. I think if you are
using a switch, it should be set to full, and I think the default is half.

Second, I looked at Erasor, and it seems to be a security erasor, and did see
from the page I looked at what pattern is left when it finishes. blank6 makes
the space all null. If the pattern is a single byte, it should probable compress
about the same, but it wirtes random patterns on the last run, it could make
things worst.