[Udpcast] Need help

Ramon Bastiaans bastiaans at sara.nl
Wed Feb 2 16:02:18 CET 2005

Just about the only thing that is logged to the logfile is "slice size
set to <blah>" and such (if you're in luck).

A while back I posted a patch to the mailinglist which enables more
extensive logging to syslog, but it is mainly for the udp-sender, not
the receiver.

In case of the receiver, the interactive mode should display just about
all the userfull info to the screen, if you want to debug something.

Kind regards,
Ramon.