[Udpcast] udpcast, busybox diff

emj at chello.se emj at chello.se
Fri Apr 23 13:09:07 CEST 2004

Hi Alain, and everyone else, thanks Alain for making this wonderfull
tool. I really hope that you will have time for it in the future as
well, it has amazed everbody I have showed it to since ~2002.

Now I thought I was going to use the busybox dialog system you have
built, So I downloaded this patch:
http://udpcast.linux.lu/current/busybox.diff.gz

and well I'm abit confused because I ran "patch -p0 <busybox.diff"
and got the whole busybox distribution in a directory named
busybox. I tried running this:

# diff  -Pur busybox-1.00-pre10  busybox |wc
  38293  164676 1187667
# cat busybox.diff |wc
 208529  900921 5876259

Have I missed something? I don't have alot of experience with diff, so maybe Iäm missing something here.

Saludos Erik