F11 feature not responding

Alain Knaff alain at knaff.lu
Tue Apr 13 21:11:25 CEST 2004

begin  Tuesday 13 April 2004 14:26, Donald Teed quote:
> I expect you have your reasons for shutting down the mailing list
> from going out to other people, or to the archives on the web site,
> but it is unfortunate that I can't find out if other uspcast users
> might have experience with a specific problem like this one.

I'm not really sure what you're refering to here. Our archive seems to
be broken since mid January. However, this situation is certainly not
intentional, and right now I'm investigating what is going on. Didn't
notice it before, as the list is rather low-traffic and you're the
first to mention that something is amiss.

Stopping/starting mailman didn't help the situation (although our
other lists are fine). I've no switched it to monthly volumes (rather
than yearly), hoping that this will trigger some internal
re-organization that might fix the issue. We'll see whether this
messages shows up in the archive...