Trouble with tftpd and dhcp and broadcom ethernet client

Donald Teed dteed at artistic.ca
Mon Apr 12 22:05:26 CEST 2004

The same machine was booted with different hard drives, and
the master would boot from F11 fine, while the copied
disks failed in two instances.  I know that the appearance
of the F11 option can be toggled by the CMOS and we have
a utility to switch it on if it had been disabled.

If udpcast is reading from the entire drive then, as I said,
I can't see where it might be missing any data.  I will try
the dd/gzip/ftp disk image method and see what happens.

Thanks...

--Donald Teed