Trouble with tftpd and dhcp and broadcom ethernet client

Alain Knaff alain at knaff.lu
Mon Apr 12 09:43:03 CEST 2004

On Monday 12 April 2004 04:53, Donald Teed wrote:
> This solution sounds promising.  I'm not sure where
> to find the updated version.  Is it a newer kernel for PXE boot,
> udpcast version or something else that is updated?

The kernel is the same, it's the menu system which has changed

There is an updated rpm on the Udpcast.linux.lu site (20040410), and updated
sources for the menu system (udpcast-20040410.tar.gz. Forgot to update the
pointer yesterday, but should be ok now), and all images (udpflop.img,
udpcd.img,...) are updated as well.

Cast-o-matic now generates images with the new feature as well.

As the menu system has changed, rather than udpcast itself (the actual
send/receive application), the version number displaed at the "Press any key
to start" prompt has not changed.