[Udpcast] USB

Fri Dec 27 21:21:07 CET 2002

On Fri, 27 Dec 2002, Nate Sbar wrote:

> - Can UDPcast run over USB without any modification to the bootable CD
> image and does that include USB 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0?
>
> - If so, how do I use it (what options must I choose)

Maybe Alan will tell you something more intelligent than I but here's my 2
cents:

you don't have to use the UDPcast bootable CD. You can use whatever CD you
like f.ex. the www.knoppix.de one or whatever boot CD there is that
supports your HW. Once you've got IP (over whatever f.ex. IP over USB) up
and running you can compile udpcast statically and put it on a floppy and
run it from there or put it on an NFS server and run it form there or...
*t

         Tomas Pospisek
         http://sourcepole.ch
         Tel: +41 (81) 330 77 11